Saturday, March 20, 2010

Doll finally falls in love with...Avon?!?!?!




I detest Multi Level Marketing(MLM) for as long as I could remember. To me,its WAY OVERLY PRICED and that their MLM dealers/peddlers= omg.Trust me,those dealers/peddlers are from hell,they will continue to harass u till u give in to their brain-washing scheme and purchase whatever they push under ur nose with their endless blab-ing


AMWAY,ELKEN,COSWAY,NUTRIMETICS,TUPPERWARE etc are just a few big names in the MLM industry.
I got no interest nor do I owned products manafacture by them.Oh wait a minute,I think I did own Tupperware tumbler that comes with a colorful pouch,back in my high school years :P


All my life,I swear I try to stay away as far as I coud from MLM dealers/peddlers as I don’t want them to poke their nose and start brain-washing me with their ‘’superior’’ product,each of them claiming to be the best in the entire world =.=
To me their product are way over-priced.As I can always get similar product in departmental stores.


Price issue aside,it’s the conduct of those unethical MLM dealers/peddlers that pisses me off lot..They criticise other products/brands other than their own but get terribly upsets and defensive when u don’t agree with them
And that they will blame consumer should any dispute on its effectiveness arises. That’s very disrespectful.That’s why I always say MLM dealers/peddlers are people from hell


But funny somehow now that I begin to fall in love with one of the MLM companies ,no other than........ Avon WTH?!?!?!
The fact I love Avon is its product value for money


I clearly remember that my love affair with Avon starts with a humble wand of Longest Lashes Ever lengthening mascara after my pals raved about its quality and price.It costs rm 19.90 for a tube ,similar to Maybelline Extreme lashes and XXL Extreme but for only half the price
I get my first ever Avon product from Avon Beauty Boutique as I don’t want any dealers/peddlers come and hard selling me.Since then,I gradually progressed to use their body lotion,skin care,body care and recently accessories. :)

I just got back from my Avon haul yesterday after spending rm 500 in a single receipt to bring back 2 bags of Avon products,filled to the rim.
I need to fill up my beauty suite again after giving most of my unused ,yet to open beauty loots to friends
For my purchase I get rm 200 worth of free gifts.Generous arent they?
Their gifts never fills to put a smile on my face as they hand out rather useful items namely cosmetic pouches,regular sized product,samples ,product discounts if u purchased above certain price
Note:Theres no hard selling involved.I was given the peace of mind to select the products I want without any parties involvde to try hard sell me anything,they respect my wish to be left alone when I select my products,and giving me space while I make my decisions ALL ON MY OWN WITHOUT ANY INFLUENCES


When I busy googling around this morning ,I found an interesting facts.One of our former Miss World Malaysia is Avon skin care user and also up coming Avon skincare ambassador!!
To find out who the beauty queen is click on
http://www.soowincci.com/2010/03/avon-new-skin-product-briefing.html
http://www.soowincci.com/2010/03/using-avon-new-skin.html


I shall post soon on my Avon product review when time permits me to do so
YES,AVON CAN (Ya! Avon Boleh!)


Disclaimer: d3vil_doll in no way attached to Avon nor is trying to hardsell or promote Avon.This is merely the authors view.I will not tolerate any INSULTS or PERSONAL ATTACKS arising from this post.Just leave it if u don’t like what I said,as I’m entitled to the freedom of speech
http://www.blogger.com/" type="text/javascript">

No comments:

Post a Comment