Thursday, September 3, 2009

Battle of the sunblock .The Skin Food Sun Cream SPF 36pa++ vs The Face Shop Natural Sun Milk SPF 38pa++

(Skin Food Tomato Sun Cream SPF 36pa++)


VERSUS
(The Face Shop Natural Sun Milk SPF 38 pa++ )
I decided to put these two Korean brand sunblock to test.
One is from Skin Food white the other is from The Face shop
Similarities:
Both are from Korean brand
pa++ factor
Packaging:both are cap and screw type with pointed tips
Differeance:
Skin Food's =SPF 36 while Face Shop's=SPF 38
Texture:Skin Food's creamy,while Face Shop's liqud-like,milky
I tried them on for one week.
I notice that both dried up my skin to bits,so using a moisturiser before putting on the sunblock is important
My verdict:
I prefer The Face Shop Natural Sun Milk SPF 38pa++ over Skin Food Tomato Sun Cream SPF 36pa++
This is because The Face Shop sun milk :

  • absorb faster by my skin

  • non oily as compare to Skin Food's

  • non sticky upon application

  • offers higher SPF than Skin Food

  • lighter texture
For my review on The Face Shop Natural Sun Milk SPF 38 pa++ sunblock,CLICK HERE
For my review on Skin Food Tomato Sun Cream SPF 36 pa++ sunblock CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment