Saturday, September 5, 2009

Skin Food Fresh White Grape Base #60 Green grape green :Reviews



Overall rating:8/10
Product rating: 8/10
Price rating:8/10

The say : A makeup base containing green grape extract to create a radiant skin tone, while keeping skin moist.

* Use:
After basic skin care, apply desired amount evenly onto face

Reviews: This make up base is one of my favourite skin primer.
I use it this way, Skincare-->sunblock-->Make up base-->foundation-->facial mist-->loose powder

This base comes in green undertone,so its suitable for people like me with pink skin undertone.
Upon application,skin may looks whiteish a little bit but after 10 minutes skin looks perfectly smoothed out .
This base binds the foundation to my skin,prevents smudging and making sure my foudation stays fresh and long lasting,besides offering hydration to my skin.
Its oil free as well

A little of the product is needed to make skin glow
A pea sized to be exact.Can either use brush or fingers to apply.
Use gentle tapping motion


I like the cute design on the bottle.I comes in pump type
Priced @ rm 49.90 for 45ml,its afforable .
Availabe in two colors #60(green undertone for very fair skin individual)
Also in # 20(peach undertone for fair to dark skin individual)

Application method: Start off on cheecks,then nose,forehead then lastly chin

Pro:superb long lasting,makes foundation bind better on skin,afforabke,nice packaging

Cons: None

Reminder: Do make sure to double cleanse before sleeping @ night.Dont go to sleep with make up on!

Repurchase: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment