Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Skin Food Fermented Pomegranate Whitening Sleeping Mask : Review

5.0 out of 5 stars
Overall rating: 9/10
Product rating:10/10
Price rating: 10/10

The claim: A skin-brightening sleeping mask containing arbutin and pomegranate ferment extract forms a protective layer onto skin.


It provides continuous moisturization overnight and suppresses the formation of blemishes and dark spots, making skin look clear and radiant by morning.

* Use:
After emulsion or essence, apply desired amount evenly onto face and gently massage to absorb.

Reviews: I love using this mask!While I have my beauty sleep,this mask works wonderfully on my skin,repairing them :) I wake up with super smooth soft brighten skin the next morning
 
For this mask to work effectively,I use Skin Food Pineapple peeling gel to exfoliate my dead skin cells off before I use this mask on my skin.IF I have more time @ hand,I will also apply Skin Food Cucumber mask wash off beforehand..
 
My skin steps will be (all using Skin Food product): Aloe Vera cream cleanser--->Oat Cinnamon Rich Foam Cleanser--->Pineapple peeling gel--->Cucumber mash wash off--->Toner--->Salmon brightening eye serum--->Peach Sake serum(on T-zone only)--->Tomato whitening spot serum (on new acne scars if I have any)--->Fermented Pomegranate whitening sleeping mask
 
Note that when I use the sleeping mask,I didnt use facial moisturiser.
Note that when using this sleeping mask,it acts like a moisturiser,so no moisturiser needed to be applied before this mask.I only use oil control serum(to balance my tzone)and sometimes I will use whitening spot serum if I spot some minor new acne scar thats not more than 3 days
 
I usually have this mask on my face for more than 8 hours before washing them off with facial cleanser the next morning to reveal super soft brighten skin
I have this mask on while I have my beauty sleep
To have optimum result,I immediately snooze off after applying this mask on my face.
 
I love the packaging.Convinient to bring around while I travel ,I can just slipped it in my luggage.The pump bottle make the mask even more appealing to me :)
Bonus point: I dont have to dip my fingers into the mask,so I can avoid contaminate the product ,indirectly
 
Its going for rm 89.90(100 g) ,available @ all Skin Food outets in major shopping complexes accross Malaysia.
The price is reasonable,considering what the mask is able to do for my skin
 
This mask last about 50 pumps,about 6 months usage with regular use.The recommended usage is twice a week and its best to use this mask together with a facial scrub for optimum result
 
Caution: The texture can be a little bit thick,but not oily/not sticky.
However those that are suffering from acne are advised to stay away from this product till ur acne is under control
 
Application method: Apply this mask after Cleanser,Toner,Eye Care,Serum/Essence.Skip moisturiser
Appy this mask starting from jaw all the way up to forehead in circular motion.
Chin-->Upper lip-->Jaw-->cheek-->Nose-->Forehead.Avoid eye area.
Use twice a week,not more
 
Pro: Can lighten skin.especially acne scar and freckles,promote skin radiance by brightening skin,moisturise the skin
 
Cons: None
 
Repurchase: Yes

1 comment:

  1. Total Image Sheep Placenta with EPO and ALA is touted to deliver an array of youth-promoting ingredients to help erase years of damage from your body… read detail review at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/stay-young-with-total-image/

    ReplyDelete