Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Elianto Green Tea Cleansing Oil : Review

1.0 out of 5 stars
Overall rating: 3/10
Packaging rating: 9/10
Price rating:5/10

The claim: A rinse-off oil-based cleanser especially formulated for quick and easy removal of long wearing makeup, clear skin impurities and clogged pores while maintaining skin’s moisture and smoothness

Reviews: First of all,I dont think this product actually clear my skin off impurities but instead introduce more impurities to it.I suffered bad breakouts which takes me about 2 months to get rid off after I use this product for a mere 3 days.
I guess my skin must be having some weird allergies towards one of the ingredient used in the product.
I use this cleansing oil--->cleasing water-->facial cleanser as part as my double cleanse( regiemen
I use this product with  cleansing water,but it doesnt help to tone down the degree of breakouts.3 days into testing this cleansing oil,I bin it!
The only thing I like about this cleansing oil is that it dissolve my waterproof make up well,but isnt that what cleansing oil SHOULD do?
I find that theres nothing to raved about with this product from Elianto.
And oh,this dreaful clenasing oil does sting my eyes when it gets into my eyes.GRRRR.Not only my eyes,but it also my face experience some mild stinging sensation while the clenasing oil do its job to dissove my make up.The stinging sensation I felt must be a sign of allergic-reaction

I like the packaging tho,its convient to use,.Just pump some-about the size of 50 cents coin onto facial cotton and use it to remove make ups
I like the pump and the bottle only,not the product itself which is a nay for me :(

Its consider dirt cheap compare to high end cleansing oil maker Shu Uemura.Its rm 29.90 for a bottle of  200ml available in Elianto kiosk nationwide.IF u get it during sales ,there might be as well as 30% discounts on this item.

Caution: IF u have sensitive skin or acne prone skin,stay away from this product.I suspect this product have some ingredients that individual with sensitive skin/acne prone skin can be better off without.
If u find any tingling/burning sensation on ur skin while using this product,that can be a sign of skin allergy.So stop using if u see major breakouts coming to u and start ur appointment with ur dermatologist
Otherwise,u can give this product a try and see how it goes for ur skin :)

RepurchaseNo way after it causes dreadful breakouts to my skin!I bin the product after using it for only 3 days!# days is enough for me to have nasty breakouts all over my face I would rather go for Shu Uemura cleansing oil,anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment