Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yay Watsons,nay Malaysia Poslaju

Photobucket


For my purchase of Majorlica Majorca products,I get tonnes of freebies :)

ZA dark circles gone eye mask,ZA pore smoothener,Za lipstick discount vouchers worth rm 8,Avene clearence,Avene hydration,Avene cathologue ,2 Watsons Raya special packs as well as 70% off for Majorlica Majorca eye shadow

@ MAC,I was given a 1 week sample of Prep and Prime while @ Estee I gt 2 weeks sample for advance night repair serum.

Rush to two different venue post office to collect my parcel.1 parcel was intact safe and sound but the other ones are ripped open and clumisily wrapped back =.=
Stupid unethical poslaju people

I was darn pissy just now looking @ the poor sight of the wrapper of my parcel

Shall blog about all the freebies I got today soon.Stay tune!

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment