Thursday, September 3, 2009

Skin Food Peach Sake Serum : Reviews

5.0 star out of 5 star
Overall rating:10/10
Product rating: 10/10
Packaging rating:10/10
The claim:Containing rice sake, peach extract rich in vitamins A and C, and silica powder, this soft essence minimizes shine and the appearance of pores.
* Use:
After lotion, apply gently and cover face with hands, for deep absorption.

ReviewsThis is my star product on the dresser.Absolutely loving it to bits
Peach sake serum helps to keep my skin fresh,especially my T-zone by regulating my sebum production and at the same time keeping my skin hydrated


I apply the product after toner+eye care but before moisturiser. :)
Can use twice a day to help regulate senum production as well as to minimise large pores problem
This products does help the pores on nose to appear ''smaller'' (finer)
I see the result after using it on the third month


I like the pump bottle,as it keeps product contamination @ bay
For price of Rm 55.90,its available in all Skin Food outlet  .
It comes in a bottle of 45ml.


1 bottle of this amazing serum can last me for about 8 months with regular use.
Just a half pea sized product is all needed for every use
I'm now on my second bottle :)

Application method: CLEANSER-->TONER-->EYE CARE-->PEACH SAKE SERUM-->MOISTURISER

Cautions: None,suitable for all skin type,particularly benefit oily skin individual

Pro: Afforable,brings result,great oil control on T-zone area

Cons: None

Repurchase: Absolutely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment