Friday, September 18, 2009

Maybelline AngelFit Liquid Foundation: Reviews

Photobucket


4.0 out of 5 stars
Overall rating:8/10
Product rating:7/10
Price rating:7/10

The say:''Prefectly hides flaws,not ur skin''

Angelit flawless natural liquid foundation with pink pearl+Chamomile Essence,Royal Jelly and Vitamin E
Covers flaws without clogging pores,no atter how many layers you apply.A luminous and trasparent finish that perfectly fits ur skin tone.Dermatologically tested.Non comedogenic.Specially developed to suit Asian skintone

Reviews:
I was attracted by its pink packaging,truth to be told.
Its medium thick texture allow me to use it when Im in a rush.Its super blendable.
Can either use fingers ,foundation brushes or sponge to blend

I like its sheer pink shimmer in the foundation.So when I use this foundation,I can actually skip using highlighter.
However,I have a slight problem with the shade.It somehow looks a tad too yellow for my pink undertone skin =.=

This foundation offers sheer coverage to conceal minor pimples popping out and minor scar.
Very small amount of the product is needed to give a natural look.Pump out a pea sized foundation is enough for use on whole face and half a pea sized for use on neck

Can be used alone or after applying make up base.
Can also be used after applying sunblock since this foundation only offers little SPF,only SPF 17pa+

I like its slim packaging and pink pump.Looks chic :)

Its very afforable ,only rm 39.90 for 25ml.1bottle could easily last me for up to 8 months

Available in 5 shades.The 5 shades available are W01, N01, C01, W02 and N03.It retails @ rm 39.90 for 25ml nationwide


Application Method:Cleanser-->TONER-->SERUM/ESSENCE-->MOISTURISER-->BASE-->FOUNDATION

Pros:Vastly available,sheer coverage,easy to blend,cheap
Cons:Too yellow on my skintone,might not be suitable for individual with allergies towards bee/honey

Warning:If ur allergic to bee,stay away from this product



No comments:

Post a Comment