Monday, September 21, 2009

Pineapple Peeling Gel : Reviews

Photobucket


Photobucket
Overall rating:9/10
Product rating:8/10
Price rating:8/10

The Claim:This deep peeling gel containing cellulose particles and AHA from apple effectively exfoliates dry skin and eliminates sebum in pores.
Pineapple, aloe, and purslane extracts make skin clear and blemish-free. Use> After washing and towel-drying, massage onto face in a circular motion, and rinse with warm water.



Reviews: I like this peeling gel :)
It helps to exfoliate my skin,revealing new baby smooth skin underneath by eliminatiog dead skin cells surface

I use this peeling gel twice a week,followed by using sleeping mask or sheet mask with ampoule for DIY skin radiance maintainence

I normally use this gel at night after double cleanse.
To facilate skin turn over ,I use gentle circular stroke to massage my skin for about 5 minutes working my way up from chin to forehead
I then rinse off with luke warm water.I finalise the cleansing with cold tap water

I like its packaging.Tube type packaging is great to prevent product contamination
Its priced @ rm 43.90 for a tube of 150ml.Its afforable for students as well as 1 tube of this gel can lat for about 6 months with regular use.
Available @ all Skin Food outlet :)

Application method:Cleanser-->peeling gel-->toner-->eye care-->ampoule/serum/essence-->moisturiser

Or

Cleanser-->peeling gel-->toner-->eye care-->ampoule-->mask

Pro:Reove dead skin cells throughly.suitabe for clogged pores individual as no tiny particles in this peeling gel,afforable,nice packaging

Cons:Not suitable for thse with very dry skin or sensitive skin condition

Repurchase:YES


No comments:

Post a Comment