Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Skin Food Tomato Sun Cream SPF 36pa++ :Reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars
Product rating: 7/10
Overall rating:5/10
Price rating:5/10

The claim:
A sunscreen cream containing tomato extract rich in lycopene and various organic acids to protect skin from UV rays.


It simultaneously blocks both UVA and UVB rays that cause premature aging of skin.

* Use:
15-20 minutes before going outside, apply to exposed areas such as face, neck, arms and legs, avoiding eye areas.



Anti - Wrinkle andSunscreen Cosmeceutical]

This dual-tasking cream smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles while shielding your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. Tomato extract with a super-potent antioxidant power keeps your skin safe from the attack df free radicaks.

*To use :
Use at the end of your daily skincare redimen. Apply liberally onto face and body before sun exposure avoiding the eye area.

Reviews: Theres two types available: Tomato Sun Cream SPF 36pa++ and Tomato Wrinkle Sun Cream SPF 36pa++
I choose the former as I dont need wrinkle fillers

The texture of the sunblock is somewhat on the heavy side,creamy and thick.I apply it after moisturiser ,but before putting on BB cream.
I make it a point to apply sun block on my neck as well,as I dont want to have the ''turtle ncek'' appearance when Im in my 40s.

However,this sunblock didnt do my skin any justice.
Towards the end of the day,the sunblock makes my whole face appears to be so oily and shinny.
Upon application the sunblock looks white on my skin before sinking in after 10 minutes later
I didnt use this sunblock anymore after using it for 1 week

It comes in a tube for easy storage and use.Just squeeze some of the product onto palm to apply

For a 50 ml tube,its priced @ rm 40 available in Skin Food outlets.
Considering its size,a pea sized  amount of the product is all needed for sun protection on face.Its fairly cheap but sadly didnt work for me :)

All Skin Food product works for me execept this one.Weird

Application method: I ony use it during the day
CLEANSER-->TONER-->EYE CARE-->SERUM/ESSENCE-->MOISTURISER--->SUN BLOCK -->BB CREAM

Pro: Affordable price

Cons: Make my skin looks shiny and feels oily

Repurchase: Nop

No comments:

Post a Comment