Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Avon Anew Luminosity Ultra Advanced Skin Brightener SPF 15 UVA/UVB :Reviews





4 star over 5 star
Overall rating
:8/10
Product rating:8/10
Price rating:8/10

The claim:This revolutionary Avon Anew LuminosityUltra Advanced Skin Brightener SPF 15 UVA/UVB treatment not only helps correct existing discolorations and uneven skin tone,but actually helps reduce new spots from forming wit patent pending Diamonex Plus and SPF sunscreen.Works to even and brighten dull-looking skin associated with sun damage and the natural ageing process.Keeps skin looking luminous and vibrant for years to come.
Instantly,skin acquires a healthy,luminescent glow and looks supple.Protects against UVA/UVB rays
In just 7 days ,works to slow new skin discolorations from appearing.Skin is dramatically more even-toned,brighter and more radiant
With continued use,freckles,age spots and discolorations on all skin tones are visibly faded.Helps to block new discoloration from forming

Review: I come across this moisturiser when I’m searching for Sun Protectant Factor(SPF) infused day moisturiser.I get it from none other than Avon after I tried one of their skin care,Clearskin blemish stick to be exact,and Im impress with the result.I tried this moisturiser for 6 weeks before I can write a review on it.
I don’t really fancy the smell of this moisturiser.It smells funny,I couldnt find a word to describe it precisely =.=

For starters,it comes with a with infused sunblock ,maybe that will explain its odd scent.After using spatula to scope out the cream,I can see that its texture are thick,I mean really thick to the extent that it cant drip unlike emulsion or lotion.

According to the ads it contains the patent pending Diamonex Plus that works to brighten the skin,thus giving skin a healthy looking skin tone while correcting dull skin tone by brightening skin.

My first impression of this cream is that it did brighten skin upon application,thanks to its tiny glitter -like little specks..Initially this cream dry up my skin if I use it alone after applying toner.
However the problem can be solved by applying a hydrating moisturiser before I slap on hydrating essence/serum or even hydrating cream

I suspect that the dryness this cream brings to my skin is due to its infused sunblock.I have long know that sunblock causes skin dehydration.That’s why I always apply a layer of hydrating before putting on sunblock : )
I can see that my skin appears more radiant with healthy luminous glow with continuous usage of this cream.

This brightening cream comes in a typical cream packaging but lacks an applicator.I ave to use my own spatula to scope the contents out.

Apart from that since this moisturiser only comes with SPF 15 sunscreen,its not sufficient to even protect skin from the harmful UVA and UVB when I stay indoors.Therefore,I apply sunblock after I put on this cream

Available in 2 sizes: 30ml and 15ml.Priced at rm 69.90 for 30ml and rm 42.90 for 15ml

Pro: Does brighten skin,apart from that I cant see anything else

Cons:Its quite drying for my skin type ,only available in Avon beauty boutiques or thru its Avon dealers,doesn’t comes with an applicator which I hope it would comes with : (

To use: Apply this cream after toner .May apply make up as usual after that

Repurchase: No


No comments:

Post a Comment