Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A tale of two masques




Alcina Clarifying Herbal Mask



Queen Helena Mint Julep Masque

Both mask comes in a easy to use fuss-free tube packaging.Both are green in color with Queen Helene's darker in color and thicker texture.
Both masks claims to deep clean skin and refined enlarged pores on skin
Both promises to shirink inflamed skin affected by acne as well as clears skin off impurities,the likes of blackheads,whiteheads and oil seeds.

claims to be a clarifying herbal mask white Queen Helena prides itself being a Mint Julep masque.Alcina mask smells like a mixture of clay and tea tree oil while Queen Helena have soothing minty scent

Alcina mask helps to unclog pores,dries up cystic pimples while leaving deep clean skin without stripping skin off its moisture.After just using the mask 1 time,I notice that the mask tighten my pores while leaving my skin with a squeaky clean and cool feeling.It sooth stressed out skin well.


Meanwhile,Queen Helena mask helps to dry up pimples and also absorb excessive oil secreation from skin.In my observation,Alcina mask helps to sooth pimples in a more efficient way compare to Queen Helena.

mask clean my skin to well till to the extent it dries up my skin quite a bit.

To me ,I feel that Alcina mask suit me more than Queen Helena mask since my skin is the normal type rather than oily type .

My verdict?I prefer Alcina clarifying mask over Queen Helena Mint Julep masque

http://www.alcina.de/en/skin-care/product-presentation/basic-individual-effective-care/individual-care-for-oily-skin-263.html?Alcina=bpqdfnot&Alcina=bpqdfnot




No comments:

Post a Comment