Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Avon Invisible Blemish Corrector(Acne Treatment Lotion) :Reviews



5 star over 5 star
Overall rating:10/10
Product rating:10/10
Price rating:10/10

The claim: Contains active ingredients the likes of Salicylic Acid 1.5%,Methylparaben 0.02%,Benzoyl Alcohol 0.008%

Review: My first impression of this Invisible Blemish Corrector:Acne Treatment Lotion is it looks 95% smilar to The Body Shop Tea Tree Gel Blemish Stick

The only diffrence is their colors,Body Shop’s colorless while Avon’s in light green color.They both smell alike!

When I go through the list of ingredients,Avon’s does not contain tea tree oil like Body Shop do.
But Avon’s in my opinion are more effective than Body Shop’s.Avon’s blemish corrector can dry up pimple in just a day compare to Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil Gel Blemish Stick which needs 2 days to dry up pimples or to flatten them
I just need to apply the thick green lotion on the tip of my pimples and watch that spot subside in just 24 hours.

I find it to be really convenient to have the doe-foot applicator around as it ease my application making it precise ,only on the spot where I want it to be.

The blemish corrector can be used up to three times a day(depending on the severity of breakouts) but I use it once a day.I find that anything more than that dries my skin severely with unsightly peeling.So,I stay to once a day usage,which I apply it in the morning after Cleanser-->Toner--> Eye gel-->Blemish corrctor

Though it looks some what green in its transparent plastic bottle,its actually colorless when apply on spot(pimple).One Blemish Corrector can last up to 1 month(depends on ur usage)

Its going for rm 16.90 for 7 ml in Avon Beauty Boutiques.

Pros:Easy to use,help to flatten and dries up pimples FAST,economical

Cons:Can be too drying on skin and even irritated skin if apply excessively

Repurchase:YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment