Wednesday, March 24, 2010

M.A.C 168 Large Angled Contour Brush:Reviews





4 star over 5 star
Overall rating:8/10
Product rating:10/10
Price rating:9/10




The Claim: 168 large angled contour brush comes in a soft natural fibres bundled for grab.Its large dense rectangle with fluffed angled tip is perfect for application,sculpting,shaping and blending with using powder products

Reviews: I was looking for a suitable brush to use together ith my Chanel bronzer when I stubled upon this wonderful brush.

Its soft fluffy bristles makes me fall in love with it instantly.According to my M.A.C make up artist,ts made of bleached pony hair,thus explain its white bristles.

Applying powder bronzer is a breeze when using this angled brush as it does not leave obvious streak across my jaw line.Its large dense brush allows me to blend powder bronzer well.It picks up necessary amount needed,not too much nor too little.Its fluffy bristles is a treat on my skin as its not prickly at all,compare to most brushes that are made with pony tail.

Retails at RM 138 at all M.A.C stores in the country.M.A.C stores are located in Pavilion,Suria KLCC,Mid Valley Megamall,Sunway Pyramid,Aeon Tebrau City Shopping Centre(Johore),1 Borneo HyperMall (Kota Kinabalu),The Spring(Kuching),Isetan Lot 10,M.A.C Sogo KL,Gurney Plaza(Penang)

Pros:Offers precise application and easy blending with this brush,no more worry of unsightly streaks across the jaw line

Cons:Its white bristles kinda bug me to wash this brush every time I use it

Repurchase:Will consider as I’m thinking to get Benefits similar angled brush,it cost only RM 99

No comments:

Post a Comment