Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Estee Lauder ‘Take It Away’ Gentle Cleansing Oil:Reviews


5 star over 5 star
Overall rating:10/10
Product rating:10/10
Price rating:10/10

The claim: Luxurious cleansing oil quickly dissolves long wear and waterproof make up ,dirt,impurities with the gentles of touches.Use it before ur favourite cleanser or on its own .Aloe Vera and other botanical ingredients help calm skin,leaving it soft,clean ,supple-----with no oily residue or greasy afterfeel.Non-drying for all skin types,lightweight enough for oily skin.Created exclusively for and tested on Asian skin.Dermatologist-and ophthalmologist-tested

Review: I get a sample size(30ml) of this cleansing oil from a friend of mine who works in Estee Lauder as product manager.Thats when I gets my first experience using cleansing oil to dissolve my make up.
Contrary to my belief that cleansing oil will irritated the skin and leave skin with greasily residue and oily afterfeel Estee Lauder did prove me wrong.

I try to stay away from cleansing oil for about 1 year plus after my disastrous trial-and-error with Elianto cleansing oil which left my skin with major skin breakouts.
This cleansing oil do its job well in removing make up,leaving my skin squeaky clean without stripping my skin of moisture,leaving my skin soft and supple. : )
Normal make up dissolves when comes into contact with this cleaning oil.Even cleansing up waterproof make up after long days after shooting is a breeze and real time saving

Great to use as part of double cleansing routine or on its own.However ,after removing my make up @ night,I still prefer to clean my skin with a facial cleanser.
I did try to use this cleansing oil in the morning when I feel my skin is a bit tight and dry after 10 hours slumber.This cleansing oil live up to its name,its gentle to touches and I instantly feels my skin moisturized (without any greasiness)

It contains ingredients that are beneficial to skin such as olive oil(anti-ageing,anti-oxidants),Evening primrose(vitamin E,for overall skin radiant) and cucumber extract(to sooth skin),rice germ oil(to deeply clean skin,to absorb excess oil and lift impurities)

According to my friend,individual with dry skin types will greatly benefit from this cleanser as its clean and moisturise skin in at the same time.
Even those with oily skin can use this cleansing oil as its lightweight texture didn’t overhelm even the acne ridden and oily skin.In fact I heart this cleansing oil so much that upon exhausting my sample size ,I dashed out to the nearest Estee Lauder counter to puchase one full size
I like the bottle.It comes with a pump,thus making it easy to use.Just pump out the contents and can start cleansing ritual.The gold and dark blue bottle also add a touch of glam and luxury to its overall glass bottle with its gold wordings.Somehow the bottle reminds me of ancient Egypt where their Pharoh's casket are carved from gold and colored with blue dye : )
All that luxury comes with a price tag of RM 110 for a bottle of 200 ml

For me the true meaning of luxury in this bottle are :Best of all,this cleansing oil didn’t causes my skin to breakout unlike Elianto’s and sooth my tired and stressed skin after long day exposure to hot studio lights

Pro:Comes wit a pump so its convenient to use,sooth tired&stressed skin caused by long hours wearing make ups,remove all traces of make ups,even the waterpoof ones,gentle to skin,hydrates dry skin types while deep clean skin,non pore clogging agent,leaves skin fresh and clean minus oily after-feel

Cons:None!

To use: Make sure that face are dry before starting the cleansing routine.Pump out about 50 cents coin from the bottle onto dry clean palms.Then slowly massage the oil onto face in a gentle circular motion as to breaks the make up chemical bonds.Massage for about 5 seconds on each spot before oving onto the next.May start with both cheeks ,jaw line and then move on to the sides of noses,up to the nose bridge and up to the entire forehead ad finally all the way down south to upper lips and chin.Next, rinse off the cleansing oil with normal tap water.In this step ,clear water turns white upon coming in contacts with skin.Continue on rinsing for a few times untill the water turns clear again.May wipe clean the skin with a piece of tissue paper and continue with toner or may follow up with regular cleanser

Repurchase:Definitely YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment