Monday, August 24, 2009

Garnier Body Light:Review














Overall rating: 10/10
Packaging rating: 10/10
Price rating: 9/10


Review: It really lighten up my skin.Few months months ago,I have mosquito bites and my itchy fingers scratch my legs while I sleep.So I end up with several unsightly scars on my legs I saw the commercial and print ads of Garnier.So I get them from Watson and decided to test the product efficancy.I religiously used the lotion twice a day after bath.It lighten my scars in just one month.Come 1.5 month the scars on my legs are forever gone I love the lemon scent and best of all this lotion is non sticky @ all when apply on skin since its absorbed into skin pretty fast.Comes in 3 sizes,even travel size,I purchased the pump ones and I love the packaging.Compact and slim,can just pump out the right amount I want.
Its also very economical since 1 bottle can last me around 3 months with regular usage on whole body


Repurchase: absolute yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment