Monday, August 24, 2009

Introducing Estee Lauder Sensous

Photobucket


Only available thru online @ http://www.sensuousis.com.my/
Sensuous EDP (30ml) +9 color pallette+minature travel size +cosmetic pouch @ rm169 ONLY(worth 385)

Some might says that its Estee Lauder infamous gimmicks to impose T&C last minute,not to keep up with its promiseI get to know that the SENSOUS sets have go some chances in it.Instead of 9 color eye palatte,they decide to change it to sample size lip palatte

On the customer list,page one is FULL with customers' name for reservation while the other 3 pages is jammed with long list of names on the waiting list to get the SENSOUS set! No wonder Estee pull up such stunt! HMPH

Somehow I sweet talk the SA to give me the eye shadow palatte also or threaten will make this matter big as I wont hessitate to report it in local news paper and bring to Consumers Tribunal The scent of the fragrances is nice but somehow Estee Lauder gimmicks spoil it all.I pity those that arent as lucky as me LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment