Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Skin 79 Diamond collection BB cream :Review

Photobucket

Photobucket


Overall rating:8/10


Product rating:7/10

Packaging rating:7/10

Price rating: 8/10



Reviews: I only use this BB cream as highlighter.Not on my whole face.That means I only apply on the areas where light hit my face ie clever highlighting that includes forehead,center of nose,on top of my cheek close to undereye,the ''bow'' on top my my lips and on the arch of my brows to give defination.

A little of the product is needed for clever highlighting purpose
I dont wear this BB cream on my whole face as I have another BB cream for that purpose

I choose this as highlighter because of its creamy texture.Cream texture is easier to use than powder highlighter which often very messy if u dont know how to apply it

I dont realy fancy the list of this product's ingredients as it contains Dimethicone which are known to clog pores

It comes with a brush and a pump beneath to dispense the product.The quality of the brush is good (very soft) but I dont really like the packaging cos if u were to put into ur bag,the lids will comes off and create a mess in ur tote.

Therefore its not ideal the bring the whole bottle out for touch ups,instead pump some of the product into a small container to bring along with u if u wanted to keep in in tote to use it to touch up

Its affordable too.

Not recommended for individual with oily skin or acne prone skin,large pores to use as the product contains tiny shimmer that can easily get trapped in enlarged huge pores,causing breakouts o.O

Repurchase:Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment