Monday, August 31, 2009

Skin Food Apple Liquid Eyeliner :Review

Overall rating: 9/10
Packaging rating:7/10
Price rating:9/10



Review: Theres only one compain I have with this eyeliner,the brush didnt strike my fancy.The brush tends to wear off after a few application.For the liquid eyeliner itself,not much complain for me cos its smudge proof and water proof.The liquid texture is consistent too.Pigment wise,I still prefer Kanebo Reine liquid eye liner.


For its price,I rather go and get myself a Kanebo Reine liquid eyeliner despite only rm 3 difference between these two product.


Its priced at rm 25.90,available in Skin Food outlet in Major shopping complex nationwide :)

Repurchase: No (luckily I get this eyeliner free via ''stamps'' -loyalty exchange programme.so I didnt spend a single cents on this product LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment