Sunday, August 23, 2009

Skin Food Salmon Eye Brightening Cream : Review




skin food salmon brigtening cream Pictures, Images and Photos
Overall rating: 9/10

Product rating:8/10

Packaging rating:6/10

Reviews: I tried on this serum and I saw the result within 3 days.Moisturise my eye contour well,non sticky nor oily.
The texture is soft thick cream

It fades dark circles well when use together with Salmon brigtening Eye Mask and Salmon Brigtening Eye Masssage Serum

However,I dont use the mask and the massage serum


And the product does abit more for my skin around my eye area.It lightens and lift up my minor fine lines :)
What makes me happy is it doesnt causes me to have milia seeds on my eyes.

Application method: After toner,apply a small amount of cream on fingers and rub together the two fingers to warm up the cream for better absorption by skin for about 10 seconds
Then apply the cream on lower eye area and pat gently.
Finalise with clockwise massage @ temples


I dont like its packaging tho.I prefer pump type bottles as to avoid contamination.With this,I have to use a spatula to scope out the contents.

Price is affordable for working class adults,though a little pricy for students
Repurchase: Definately


No comments:

Post a Comment