Sunday, August 23, 2009

L'Oreal Paris Elseve Re-Nutrition Night Serum: Review
















Overall rating: 9/10
Packaging rating: 8/10
Price rating: 8/10
Review: So far,after just one usage of the night serum,my hair is incredibly smooth.The result is like I done mask/treatment for my hair before I sleep.Though I didnt see any result upon initial application,I just go and have my 9 hour beauty sleep.The next morning i wake up with silky smooth hair and best of all non -greasy.The smooth silky effects can last about 3 -4 days provided u didnt wash ur hair .Prior to using the night serum,u need to wash ur hair @ night,apply conditioner,wash off then towel dried ur hair.Then apply the night serum starting from hair midsection till the ends,focusing on hair ends.Can sleep when hair is completely dry.Using hair serum to control frizzy hair/conditioner leave on the next day is optional.But for my case,I need none as my crowning glosy is sliky smooth.And the next time when washing hair,hair is incredible soft and tangled hair can be greatly minimise
Repurchase: yes


No comments:

Post a Comment