Sunday, August 23, 2009

L'Oreal Derma Genesis Cellular Youth Creator - Eye Contour Eye cream with infused Pro-Xylane&Hyaluronic Acid:Review














Overall rating: 5/10

Packaging rating: 8/10

Price rating: 5/10

The claims : L’Oreal Derma Genesis Eye Contour Cream creates an improved environment to care for new skin cells. After seven years of research, L'Oréal introduces its latest innovation for younger-looking skin. The formula combines patented Pro-Xylane with Hyaluronic Acid.
Review: The eye cream lightly coloured, thick and soft, delicately perfumed, the texture of Derma Genesis Eye Contour promotes calm and relaxation.But somehow the cream isnt sticky or feel oily upon application.I personally feel that this eye cream is overly priced as it does nothing much for the skin around my eyes area.The only thing I realise when I put on the eye cream is that my eye area ,especially undereye becomes radiant with pinkish glow,because of the tiny light reflcting particles in the eye cream.Apart from the glowy eye look,I dont feel anthing else.This eye cream is a bit drying too.I know this sounds EXTREMELY WEIRD because the product contains Hyaluronic Acid and Pro-Xylane ,but somehow my udereyes area seems dry if I apply the products alone.So everytime before i put on this eye cream I have to put on my other eye serum first .Packaging wise,I love the air tight packaging as that can preserve the effectiveness of the product and also reduce the risk of contimination.Its cue,small and compact enough for me t o slid it into my make up pouch or for travelling use purpose

Repurchase : No

No comments:

Post a Comment